Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

K, I realize it is the 7th of January and I am a little late with the salutation.
We are still trying to get back into the groove of real life after a wild week long party at our house.

We are still working on our 2010 resolutions. I want to post them all but here are a few just to keep me honest.
  1. Lose Weight. (I know you are surprised.) My weight loss calculator says I will have to lose 2 pounds a week to be back to my newlywed weight by July 12th. Yikes! (unofficially my scale says I have lost 2 pounds already this week)
  2. Listen to my children when they talk to me. I am guilty of uh-huh-ing my way thru most of a conversation only to have to stop and ask them to repeat it all.
  3. Spend more quality time with my family.
  4. Watch less tv.
  5. Read more.
  6. Exercise regularly (ideally 3 times a week)
  7. Better manage my time.
K, this isn't the whole list. I will be working on these for the first few weeks/months and will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Erin said...

good luck with your resolutions! i know you can do it!