Monday, February 9, 2009

Insomnia has it's benefits...

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I try. But when I have done all the things to do to try to go back to sleep and STILL can't, then I get up and DO something. Sometimes i just get up and read, or surf the web. But the other night I got up and cleaned my fridge, the junk collecting drawers, and the armoire that held games and more junk. I took an after picture of the fridge. No "before" pic tho... I am not that crazy.



The freezer stuff was moved to the upright freezer in the garage.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know very well the feeling of not being able to sleep. I usually start entering recipts into quickbooks, one of my least favorite activities. Cleaning the fridge is a serious undertaking.

Erin said...

wow! that is one clean fridge. next time you can't sleep just drive over to my house, let yourself in (be careful not to wake me) and clean my entire house, 'kay? :)

and i hope you got a nap the next day!

alisa said...

Wow...that is amazing! Thanks for making me feel guilty! :) I have cooking group here at my house on Thursday....wanna come? I am going through Laura withdrawls!

Jessica said...

Oh La! I hate that you can't sleep sometimes. I'm sure you hate it more though. I hope you're sleeping better now.

Love you!