Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What do you want to know?

Okay, I am desperate for a blog post. I can't make you keep looking at Zurg and reading about September 11th.

I have been here for minutes (it seems a lot longer than that) trying to come up with something to blog about. There hasn't been too much happening here. We go to work, school, to school to volunteer, come home, eat dinner, sometimes back out again for scouts or something. But that is it. we are just living our lives here people. Pretty boring stuff if you ask me.

We have celebrated two birthdays this month but have no photos to document. I know, I know!

While I am thinking about what to post about go to the comments and tell me what you'd like to know about. I'll choose one and blog about it.

3 comments:

jen said...

i want to hear your most embarrassing story from high school. or an embarrassing story about my husband. :)

alisa said...

hI friend! I miss ya! I want details on your birthday friend! Love you!

Erin said...

an embarrassing story would be entertaining. good call Jen.

you could blog about your families celebrity looks-a-likes, your favorite things (products, movies, books, music), who your favorite sister-in-law is.

love you!