Saturday, June 7, 2008

Catching up!


It has been awhile since I have blogged. I have quite a bit to tell you all. No life changing news....just a lot going on. Garrett (our oldest) celebrated his 13th birthday in May, shortly after my last post. I certainly don't feel old enough to have a teenager. It helps that he doesn't act any older than 2 most of the time!

Here is the one okay photo of him with his cake.
(notice the tealight....I didn't have birthday candles. Classy huh?)



Scripture Olympics

The following weekend we had a Primary activity at church for the kids age 3-12. I was in charge of this one (we have 4 a year) and we picked "Scripture Olympics" as the theme.


The kids had a blast shooting "Goliath" with marshmallows




and "Samuel the Lamanite" with water balloons.




We had a "Nephi's boat race"



and "Noah's Ark" challenge.



The kids had ice pops and water afterwards. We had concerns having an activity on Memorial Day weekend, but all but 9 kids showed up!

No comments: